Review of Electronic Home Service

Business Name: 

Mark J. Pesce


15 Years of Dedication & Experience
Hi my name is Mark and I am a licensed Electrician with over 15 years of experience.I arrive at your home or business in a neat and clean uniform and complete all work in a neat &workman like manner.I provide a written breakdown of all jobs with both labor & materials broken down.My rate is $105 per hour and in the rare instance warranty service is required I will cheerfully return to make it right.Estimates are free of charge.Professionally Yours...........Mark Licensed Electrician

Achievements

    
Learn how HomeAdvisor screens and approves their pros.

Service Area

  • Boston
  • Newton
  • Cambridge
  • Lynn
  • Andover
  • Waltham
  • Haverhill
  • Framingham
  • Lowell
  • See All >

Areas of Expertise

  • Electrical
  • Heating & Cooling control wiring
  • Appliance Installations
  • Cable TV & Internet Wiring
  • Smoke detector & carbon monoxide life safety installations

Product Brands Used

  • Allied
  • Broan
  • Cutler Hammer
  • General Electric
  • Ideal
  • Juno
  • Kohler
  • Leviton
  • Lutron
  • See All >

Quick Facts

Business Hours
Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
  • Small Jobs Welcome
  • Warranty Description: Up to lifetime
  • Warranty Offered
  • Free Estimates
  • Credit Cards Accepted

Credentials


In Business Since: 2009
Memberships & Affiliations
  • Massachusetts Electrical Contractors Association MECA
  • International Association of Electrical Inspectors
State Licensing
Trade: Journeyman Electrician
License #: 50155
Expiration: 07-31-2016
Green Certifications
  • Energy Hound
Screening
HomeAdvisor Screened. View Details

*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.

Business Overview

Community Involvement
Babe Ruth Baseball
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I like to look forward to going to work every day.
I love working in Massachusetts because Friendly atmosphere.
We started in this industry in May 1995.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated
Personal Service
Many different types and ages of wiring


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment